Teach your students about Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Edison, the Wright Brothers, and more with these easy-to-use inventions printables.
There are 14 printable pages that can be used in your interactive notebooks, cut out and glued onto construction paper, or even used independently just as they are. These activities are blank and ask your students to use the books, websites, or textbooks of your choice to research the inventions and inventors and fill in the information.
The inventions included are:
• Alexander Graham Bell: The Telephone
• Thomas Edison: The Incandescent Lightbulb
• Eli Whitney: The Cotton Gin
• Orville and Wilbur Wright (The Wright Brothers): The Airplane
• Henry Ford: The Model T and the Assembly Line
• Robert Fulton: The Steamboat
• Benjamin Franklin: The Lightning Rod
Two pages are included for each inventor (both types are included in the thumbnails above). On one page, information is given about the early life of the inventor and the process by which the invention was first created. This page asks students to research the topics and fill in information. The second page is a letter form for the students to write a letter to the inventor about the significance of the invention.
Please view the thumbnails and download the preview to see each page that is included in this pack. If you have any additional questions, please use the "Ask a Question" tab in my TpT store.
Thank you for looking!