Inventions of the Industrial Revolution Timeline
takes your students to the years of the industrial revolution, 1750 to 1900. Students analyze the timeline and complete a twenty question common core aligned worksheet. This assesses students on inventions of industrial revolution, as well as timeline analysis. An optional QR coded timeline is also included for more student engagement. It can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. Key is included.
Get this resource along with the entire unit, including PowerPoints, warmups, worksheets, a video guide, review Kahoot!, crossword review, assessment and lesson plans by snagging Industrial Revolution Complete Unit Bundled!
• James Hargreaves - Spinning Jenny
• Richard Arkwright - spinning Water Frame
• James Watt - steam Engine
• Georges Louis Lesage - the telegraph
• Edmund Cartwright - power loom
• John Fitch - the steamboat
• Joseph Nicéphore Niépce - photography
• Eli Whitney - interchangeable parts, cotton gin
• George Stephenson - steam locomotive.
• Samuel Colt - first revolver
• Alexander Graham Bell - the telephone
• Thomas Edison - the cylinder phonograph
• Harim Maxim - the machine gun
• Alfred Nobel - dynamite
• Barthelemy Thimonnier - sewing machine
• Industrial Revolution PowerPoint with Video Clips and Presenter Notes
• Adam Smith vs Karl Marx Primary Source Activity
• Mankind Story of Us Episode 10, “Revolutions” Video Guide (Video Link Included)
• Industrial Revolution Crossword Puzzle Review
• Industrial Revolution Complete Unit Bundled
More stuff on the way, “follow me” to be the first to know about new products!
Also, follow me on Pinterest at World History Ideas
or World History TpT Store
More stuff on the way! Follow me
to be the first to know about new products! Also, follow me on Pinterest here!
The Industrial Revolution