Biography reports, interactive notebook activities, and lined writing papers for research reports are all included in this resource. Use this resource in multiple ways:
• Biography Reports
– Students complete a short bio, list major events that happened during each persons lifetime, and complete questions about that person.
• Interactive Notebook Activity
– Students will write what that person is best known for and create a timeline of major events that happened during each persons lifetime.
• Lined Writing Papers
– Students can complete a report on the person of your choosing.
• Matching Game
– Portraits and names can be printed to play a matching game.
– The names of the people can be printed on the back of the portrait cards to make flashcards.
People included in this resource are:
• Alexander Graham Bell
• Thomas Edison
• Benjamin Franklin
• Wright Brothers
• Johannes Gutenberg
• Eli Whitney
• Leonardo da Vinci
• Nikola Tesla
• Sir Isaac Newton
• James Watt
• Marie Curie
• Alessandro Volta
• Samuel Morse
• Henry Ford
• Alexander Fleming
• Louis Braille
• George Washington Carver
• Albert Einstein
• Louis Pasteur
This product is part of my Biography Research Projects Bundle
where you can purchase five biography research project resources at a discount!
Timeline activities include birth and death dates and four notable events that happened during each persons lifetime. (Or five notable events for those still living.)
Blank copies of all three pages per person are included for easy copying if you wish for students to fill in the names themselves.
You may also like:
• Inventors & Scientists Flip Books - BUNDLE
• More Biography Research Activities