Inventors and Scientists Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these Inventors and Scientists flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These flippers are a great way to teach and organize inventors and scientists whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have an inventors or scientist picture on the front and room for students to write the information on the back.
This Inventors and Scientists Set Includes:
• 24 Inventors and Scientists Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with an inventors or scientist flipper for the front and an information flipper for the back.
• A blank set of the flippers to add more inventors and scientists vocabulary to.
• An enlarged set of the inventors and scientists pictures to hang on an inventors and scientists bulletin board or word wall.
The 24 inventors and scientists names included are:
Aristotle, Alexander Graham, George Washington Carver, Nicolas Copernicus, Marie Curie, Charles Darwin, Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, Galileo, Jane Goodall, Isaac Newton, Louis Pasteur, The Wright Brothers, Ptolemy, Johannes Kepler, Levi Strauss, Lewis Latimer, Karlheinz Brandenbur, Karl Friedrich von Drais, Frederick Banting, Henry Ford, Louis Braille, James Watt
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Check out my other Interactive Notebooks (Flip-O-Ramas)
Thanks for looking at this Inventors and Scientists Flip-O-Rama and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store