These 6 Task Cards contain 17 questions to engage your students in:
These task cards can be used on a computer that has PowerPoint installed OR a device that is connected to the internet and has access to Google Slides.
• Understand the concept of a function and use function notation.
• Understand that a function from one set (called the domain) to another set (called the range) assigns to each element of the domain exactly one element of the range. If f is a function and x is an element of its domain, then f(x) denotes the output of f corresponding to the input x. The graph of f is the graph of the equation y = f(x).
• Use function notation and evaluate functions for inputs in their domains
1. Upload the Task Cards to your Google Drive. (BOTH teacher and students need Google accounts. These are FREE.)
2. Open the Task Cards in Google Slides
3. Give each student a copy of the Inverse Functions, Composite Functions, Domain and Range Recording Sheet to show their work.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. Multiple licenses can be purchased at a discounted price.
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. Leave feedback to earn credits for future purchases.