Inverse Operation of Addition and Subtraction
A Lesson Plan from New and Noteworthy by Nita!!! In my store I’ve posted several center activities, flashcards, borders and backgrounds… but this is my first complete Lesson Plan.
I have created this lesson plan for my 2nd grade classroom, however, it also addresses common core standards from 1st and 3rd grades.
I have included a compressed zip file with the following which includes:
• A PDF file with detailed step-by-step lesson plan. I based my lesson plan from the “Making Connections” Lesson plan format and all the printable worksheets and recording sheets necessary to implement the lessons.
• A PDF file with Full color pages that can be imported or copied into most presentation formats, all the printable cards necessary to implement the lesson’s stations.
• A flipchart file -- I used ActivInspire to create this flipchart. It has the same step by step presentation as the full color pdf file mentioned above. However, it offers more interactive choices for the students.
• 2nd Grade Math Review
• Adding Multiples of 10’s and 100’s --- Large Flashcards for Larger Numbers
• Addition Flashcards with Basic Facts --- Large Flashcards
• Addition ~ Spring Bundle
• Addition ~ Spring Part 1
• Exit Tickets ~ Addressing Math Standards
• Fact Family Wheels
• Math Sprints for 2nd grade Part 4 of 4
• Minute Math ~ Addition Sprints
• Number Bonds
• Subtraction Flash Cards with BAM cards included
• Subtraction Flashcards with Basic Facts --- Large Flashcards
I’m really excited about my first lesson plan here on Teachers Pay Teachers. I really need to hear you feedback. Feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
New and Noteworthy by Nita