Inverse Operations & Fact Families: 5s - Elementary Montessori Math help pages
Also included in
- Inverse Operations & Fact Families BUNDLE: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9s Add/Subtract & Multiply/Divide - Math Facts SET ROOKIE Montessori-inspired printable Mental Math help (10 pages + key): What are inverse operations? This is a difficult concept for some students to grasp. A fact family is a group ofPrice $5.25Original Price $7.00Save $1.75
Inverse Operations & Fact Families BUNDLE: 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9s Math Facts SET
What are Inverse Operations? Sometimes, this is a difficult concept for some students to grasp. An inverse operation - or fact family - is a group of math facts using the same numbers. Another math vocabulary term for fact family is inverse operations.
Using this fact family resource, students are given sets of numbers related to the multiple 5. They will explore their relationships either using addition/subtraction and on the reverse side multiplication/division. These exercises are designed to encourage those students not confident in their multiplication & division facts.
Consider these related EXTRA MATH HELP products:
Inverse Operations & Fact Families: 6s - Elementary Math help pages
Mystery Numbers: 40 Elementary Math help Word Problem Activity Cards
Number Operations & Terminology - Elementary Math help pages
Five Ways Parents Can Help Their Child Memorize Multiplication Facts:
- Be interested in math yourself. You are your child’s greatest role model!
- Find out what facts they already know. Spend the least amount of times on these.
- Focus primarily on the facts they need to learn; kids tend to struggle with 6s, 7s, 8s and 9s.
- Provide encouragement along the way; you could even use a chart to monitor progress.
- Spend quality time practicing together and remember to acknowledge their successes!
Looking for High Quality, Professionally Designed Elementary
Learning Resources? Look no further - FOLLOW GRUMBLE!
Although the word Montessori is in the title, ANY type of elementary
student will benefit from independent, self-directed learning.
Please consider other EXTRA MATH HELP learning resources from Grumble!
As stated in the Teachers Pay Teachers refund policy, “all sales on TpT of digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable.” Please ask any questions you have about this product before purchasing. Thank you!
© 2022 Grumble Services, LLC • All rights reserved.
Dr. Maria Montessori believed the only way our world would find lasting peace was through educating our children. Much of her elementary curriculum was written by her during a period of internment in India during WWII. This time period helped solidify Dr. Montessori’s belief in Peace Education.
Resource Color Guide (just like the Montessori hierarchical colors):
ROOKIE Pages (Green) - Aimed toward early to mid level elementary students.
SEMI-PRO Pages (Blue) - Aimed toward mid level elementary students.
VETERAN Pages (Red) - Aimed toward mid to late level elementary students.
But of course, you know the child best, so adjust accordingly.
In the words of Dr. Montessori, "Follow the Child!"