Invertebrate Display Project for Classification and Taxonomy
Students show their knowledge about the invertebrate phyla to create an informational display about invertebrates to present to the class. In this project, students will choose a specific invertebrate on which to build their project. Then, they will gather materials to create a mobile, poster, or 3-D display that includes information about all of the invertebrate groups. Guiding questions help students to provide the appropriate information about each group and to help them to design their poster to achieve the highest grade possible. This product is also found in our Life Science Curriculum Classification Unit Bundle
What students do:
* Research an assigned or chosen invertebrate phyla on which to base the design of their project.
* Answer specific questions regarding each of the invertebrate groups.
* Create a poster, mobile or 3-D model to display the gathered information.
* Present the information to the class.
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Classification Vocabulary Lesson
- Classification Task Cards
- Classification Cootie Catcher Study Tool
- Classification Interactive Notebook Six Kingdoms Puzzle
- Classification Word Wall
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Classification: Invertebrate Display Project by © 2015 Getting Nerdy