Ecosystem Nonfiction Fluency Series – Invertebrates
Please see the preview for highlights from the Bundle.
These passages are an engaging way for students to compete against their own personal best score, while reinforcing the reading skills of fluency and text evidence through science content.
These passages address several key fluency issues –
• breaking the text into manageable pieces for lower readers
• adding a simple picture to make it more accessible
• using content vocabulary with a definition in the text
• integrating high interest science and social studies topics
• comprehension questions ranging from ‘right there’ to higher order questions
• parent/adult support
• 120-180 words per passage
Each fluency topic includes
• Full color version for phrasing
• Print friendly
• Comprehension page requiring text evidence
• ANSWER KEY (new 2018) I added answer keys to this set that include extension facts to share with high learners.
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
Ecosystem Fluency BUNDLE
• Invertebrates- Ecosystem fluency
• Vertebrates- Ecosystem fluency
• Turtles and Tortoises - Ecosystem fluency
• Snakes FREEBIE - Ecosystem fluency
• Ecosystems - Ecosystem fluency
• Warm-Blooded- Ecosystem fluency
• Migration - Ecosystem fluency
• Reptiles - Ecosystem fluency
• Food Chains - Ecosystem fluency
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
Click here to *Follow Me* for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.