Students will learn about the physical characteristics and behaviors of invertebrates.
- identify the body parts of an insect, a spider, a worm, and a crustacean
- choose an invertebrate to research
- describe its appearance, where it lives, what it eats, and special changes it experiences
- create a home for a hermit crab
- describe the needs of hermit crabs, and its growth and changes over time
Suggestions for differentiation are also included so that all students can be successful in the learning environment.