Invertebrates PowerPoint and Activities:
Learn all about invertebrates in this interactive PPT presentation. This nonfiction resource about invertebrates is full of information, photos, illustrations, videos, riddles, and fun facts. It’s designed for teachers, students, and parents! When it's over, challenge the kids with some higher level thinking activities designed to hone problem solving skills.
This informative and dynamic PowerPoint presentation illustrates and explains the invertebrates'...
- Metamorphosis or growth stages
- Life cycle
- A wide variety of invertebrate groups
- Some interesting Facts
- Meet some famous Invertebrate species.
- A few interesting facts
- 3 video clips of
A) Well camouflaged octopus
B) A butterfly emerging from its cocoon for the first time
C) A Spider eating its prey
- The presentation begins with a riddle and ends with six more to keep the students engaged.
- There are a few higher level thinking writing activities and much more!
Download my preview, and be sure to view it as a slide show to get the full effect (the slides are dynamic).
Please feel free to email me directly at email@example.com if you need any assistance.
This was created by Ryan Nygren.
Photo credits are found at the end of the presentation.
The cover photo's attribution link can be found here
by Bernard DUPONT
* The preview is password protected to prevent editing. You will be prompted to put in a password. Just click on the “read only” option. The purchasable presentations are available to be edited.
All my PowerPoints can be found on this Pinterest Page.
Check out some of the other animal resources like
Ecosystems, Biomes, and Habitats
Invent an Animal Project
Write a Non-fiction Animal Book
Check out the ocean life presentations.
Pinnipeds: Seals, Sea Lions, and Walruses
Shells and Mollusks
Orcas: The Killer Whales
Roar with the big cats.
Here are some bird Presentations