Not only do you get 35 Invertebrates Task Cards
in PowerPoint format with this product, but you also get a PowerPoint Review with all the answers to share with your students! So, print and laminate the cards in the size of your choice (1, 2, or 4 per page) in color or black & white to use as traditional task cards. Or, present the cards one at a time, or a few at a time, from the PowerPoint to the whole class. Or, mix it up! You can even use the PPT as a quiz! I like to use the Task Cards throughout a topic of study and then use the PPT Review on the day before the test.
This product is also available in a discounted Biology Task Cards Bundle
This download includes:
1. 35 Task Cards in PowerPoint format (each card is one slide), ready to print and laminate in your choice of sizes, in color or black and white.
2. A 35-slide PowerPoint with answers. Perfect for whole-class review after students have completed the Task Cards.
3. Blank, editable Task Cards with matching format so you can add as many additional cards as you like by inserting duplicate slides.
4. Student Answer Sheet, ready to print
5. Teacher Answer Key
Includes characteristics and examples from 9 Major Invertebrate Phyla:
And the following terms:
• radial symmetry
• bilateral symmetry
• gastrovascular cavity
• tube feet
Task Cards are great formative assessments, but they can be implemented in many different ways. Here are a few ideas:
1. Bell Work or Early Finishers – Students can grab a card to answer when they first walk into class or any time they finish work early.
2. Pairs – Try a Think, Pair, Share activity. Pairs of students work together on two cards – answer one card, swap, answer the second card, then share answers.
3. Use one card as a “Question of the Day” for all students to answer, then discuss as a class.
4. Stations – Post cards in various places around the room or at lab stations and let students rotate through the stations as they work on them.
5. Exit Pass – Check for understanding as students answer a particular card before they leave class.
6. Review Game Race – I’ve used this one many times! If your students are seated in rows, pass a stack of cards out, face down, to the first person on each row. Say Go! Each student must choose one card to answer and then pass the remaining cards back to the next student. The first row to answer their questions correctly WINS!
This product is the perfect complement to my Invertebrates PowerPoint and Notes
You might also like:
Invertebrates Review Qubes for Biology
Sponges, Cnidarians, and Worms Review Qubes for Life Science
Mollusks, Arthropods, and Echinoderms Review Qubes for Life Science
Copyright 2015 Science Island
All Rights Reserved by Author