This is a fun career game for students to guess Who Am I? Here's how to play:
1. Student comes to the front of the room where the various Who Am I cards are face down on a desk or in a container.
2. Student draws one card and, without looking at it, puts it face forward on his/her forehead.
3. The rest of the class then gives clues to the student, and the student tries to guess which career is on the card. Class cannot use any word, part of the word, or phrase in the career title while giving clues.
4. Student has 2 minutes (or longer) to guess as many careers as he/she can and can pass when needed. You might possibly want to put a limit on passes.
5. Another possibility of play is that each student can draw 5 cards. After they have tried to guess those cards, the next person can draw 5 cards to try and guess.
6. You can also help the class by giving them the pages containing the definitions.