This 8-page mini booklet is made from a single sheet of paper. It gives information about the mystery genre including characters, setting, plot, clues, red herrings, and the mystery story structure. Students will enjoy its small size. It would make a great addition to a mystery themed lapbook.
Foldable Mini Book Directions
1. Cut out the big rectangular shape.
2. Fold hotdog style - longer edge to longer edge.
3. Fold in half.
4. Again fold in half.
5. Open. There should be 8 sections.
6. Fold hamburger style - shorter edge to shorter edge.
7. Cut from the folded edge to the first intersecting line.
8. Open. Fold hotdog style again.
9. Hold outer edges and press inward.
10. Fold title page to the front, and last page to the back.