Thank you for purchasing this product. This includes 13 Invisible Math posters to help your students remember those 'invisible math tricks'. Post these in your room for your students to reference throughout the year. Print on bright colored cardstock to make them pop! Each rule below is included in the product.
- There is a coefficient of one to the left of every variable unless there is already a different number.
- A negative sign to the left of a variable is the same as negative one times the variable.
- Every number has a power of one.
- Use the distributive property. When there is a negative sign outside the parentheses, the signs of the terms will change.
- There is a positive sign to the left of every number unless there is already a negative sign.
- Every integer can be written as a fraction with a denominator of 1.
- Every integer can be written with a decimal.
- Any nonzero number to the zero power is 1.
- A negative sign to the left of an absolute value symbol is the same as negative one times the absolute value.
- Every radical has an index of two unless there is already a different index.
- Every square root has an index of two.
- A variety of multiplication signs
- A variety of division signs
- There is a multiplication sign between every coefficient and variable.
- One over a variable is the same as the variable to the negative first power.
- A negative sign to the left of a number in parentheses is the same as a negative one times a number.
If you have any questions about this product or would like me to add to it, please email me at email@example.com :)