Ionic Bonding Unit Video Lesson TRAILER
Need a sub plan? Tired of repeating yourself for the 1,000th time? Are many of your students working at different paces? Need a remediation plan? TRY USING A VIDEO LESSON! :)
The Ionic Bonding Unit
contains 9 engaging video lessons!
• Lesson #1 – Ions & Polyatomic Ions
• Lesson #2 – Compounds & Chemical Bonding
• Lesson #3 – How does an Ionic Bond Form?
• Lesson #4 – Ionic Formulas: Part I
• Lesson #5 – Ionic Formulas: Part II
• Lesson #6 – Naming Ionic Compounds
• Lesson #7 – Ionic Compounds – Naming & Chemical Formulas
• Lesson #8 – Ionic Bonding with Metals that Form Different Ions
• Lesson #9 – Properties of Ionic Compounds
Need some Guided Notes?
As students watch each video lesson, they can fill-in the corresponding Ionic Bonding Unit GUIDED NOTES
Need a follow up Activity/Assignment after the video?
Check-out more Chemistry with Confidence Ionic Bonding Unit Curriculum
Need a Lesson Plan?
Check-out the Ionic Bonding Unit – LESSON PLANS
available for FREE!
*Check-out more Videos & Curriculum in the Chemistry with Confidence Teachers Pay Teachers Store
*Check-out the Chemistry with Confidence website
Happy Teaching :)
CAUTION: VIDEOS CAN NOT BE DOWNLOADED FROM TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS. Videos can only be streamed when logged into your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
To have the option of renting videos or purchasing to download, purchase videos or entire units through Chemistry with Confidence on Vimeo