Also included in
- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Deeper discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range, email me for details.This custom bundle includes a sampling of year-long resources includ$97.03$173.21Save $76.18
- From no-prep to low-prep, these interactive ionic and covalent bonding activities engage your students right away! From ionic bonding manipulatives to covalent particle diagrams, these easy-to-implement activities allow your students to view chemistry in a new way. Explore the preview of each of the$8.95$14.00Save $5.05
- Teaching chemistry? Looking for a wide variety of interesting, many no-prep, digital, and engaging activities to help you teach chemistry? This first-year Chemistry Mega Activity Bundle: self-grading, self-checking activities, labs, escape rooms, and more!All of my first-year chemistry topic-specifi$249.69$445.88Save $196.19
This best selling chemistry activity is available in both print & digital formats! As a print, this activity is a hands-on manipulative with the corresponding worksheets, one for monatomic ions only and another with monatomic & polyatomic, designed to help students visualize the ratio of cations and anions required to make a variety of neutral compounds. You can use the digital to replace the print, or you can use the digital for review before a test! Beginning ionic compound formation with this conceptual activity helps students "connect" the abstract with physical.
The introductory paragraph in this activity calls attention the definition of cations and anions, and describes the design of each card: All anions pieces are shown with a respective quantity of points that represent the number of electrons gained and all cations have indents, reflective of their respective quantity of electrons lost.
The puzzle pieces, whether printed or used digitally, are designed so that the cation will always be oriented to the left of the anion, mimicking their compound formula. Printing the pieces on colored paper or black/white makes them easy for students to categorize into groups before they begin. The file is designed out so that there are two sets per page and are in a zig-zag fashion so they are easy for cutting.
Digital slides and cards can be deleted or hidden as needed. You and your students must have Google accounts to access the Google version. This resource is ideal for digital, distance learning, in-class practice, stations, homework, review or assessments.
✦ This is available in the costs-savings - Visit this bundle to see other great ionic compound writing resources, such as ion puzzles, ratio practice & ion dice activities ✦
Interested in the digital version only? Follow the link .
What are Boom cards?
A fun & engaging way to practice chemistry! These digital task cards are:
- Provide immediate feedback
More Boom Card information:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premi✦ This is available in the costs-savings Ionic Compound Formula Writing ✦BUNDLE✦ - Visit this bundle to see other great ionic compound writing resources, such as ion puzzles, ratio practice & ion dice activities ✦um account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Interested in more?
● Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products:
● Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? Please help my store grow by leaving a review at the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT. I enjoy making products to help you be successful in the classroom, so if you have any other questions or suggestions, please contact me in the "Ask a Question" tab above.