Also included in
- Molecular and Ionic Compounds - Fully editable and Complete 5E Lesson. Everything you need to teach Molecular and Ionic Compounds in a single package. This fully-editable, no prep bundle follows the 5E model and provides step-by-step instructions on how to implement it in your classroom. Each includ$12.38$30.88Save $18.50
Everything you need to teach Ionic Compounds as an introduction or review is right here including the lesson and a worksheet with answers provided. The Power Point is interactive, engaging and to the point.
Included in the lesson package is:
- a review of ions
- a comprehensive introduction to ionic compounds
- drawing Lewis structures for ionic compounds
- writing the name for ionic compounds (both typical and multivalent)
- writing the formula for ionic compounds (both typical and multivalent)
- the criss-cross rule
- properties of ionic compounds
- Practice worksheet with Answers
***********This activity can also be found bundled at a significant discount in my Ionic and Molecular Compounds - Complete 5E Lesson Bundle. If you'd like to take a look, please CLICK HERE.
**Please note that the entire unit including 12 Power Points and 238 slides, can be purchased from my store for the price of 5 single lessons by clicking HERE
The student version of the power point contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
If this lesson have helped and you would like download the entire chemistry unit at a steep discount please click on the link below.
The individual Chemistry Lessons can be accessed below.
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store.Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.