Give your students practice in naming and writing formulas for ionic compounds in your high school chemistry course. Used as a bell-ringer, quiz, study station, review, students will be practicing naming ionic compounds and writing their formulas.
• Concept summary handouts for students, with detailed explanations of how to write the formula for an ionic compound, how to name an ionic compound, and tips and hints regarding how to know the charge on an ion, including ions with variable charges.
• Summary sheet of common polyatomic ions to be used as a reference. This makes a great poster for the classroom!
• 20-question practice quiz with full answer key.
You might also like:
Bundle: Ionic Compounds and Task Cards:
Net Ionic Equations:
Bundle: Balancing Chemical Equations and Task Cards:
~ Art of Science and Math
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly! It helps me plan future products to create, to add value to the TpT community.
If you like this style of teaching, be the first to know about my new product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
© 2015 Art of Science and Math. This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.