Use this set of 48 Matching Game Card pairs to provide your students practice in naming and writing formulas for ionic compounds in your high school chemistry course. Used as a bell-ringer, quiz, study station, or review, students will be practicing properly naming ionic compounds and writing their formulas.
• 48 pairs of Matching Game cards to practice writing ionic compound formulas and names
• One card of each pair states the name of a compound; the other card of each pair states the formula
• Full answer key included
Ways to use Matching Game Cards:
• Classroom skill-building games.
• Group activities.
• Individual, targeted practice.
• Study stations.
• Bell-ringer activity.
• Unit review.
• The possibilities are endless! You will come up with your own uses.
Tips for making this product a resource you can use year after year:
1. Print out all the pages containing the Matching Game Cards – there are six cards per page.
2. Cut out each individual card, along the borderlines.
4. Place the cards in a laminating folder. You can fit six cards per laminating folder.
5. Laminate the cards.
6. Cut out the laminated cards – you now have a set of laminated Matching Game Cards.
You might also like:
Bundle: Ionic Compounds and Task CardsBundle: Balancing Chemical Equations and Task CardsNet Ionic Equations
~ Art of Science and Math
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly! It helps me plan future products to create, to add value to the TpT community.
If you like this style of teaching, be the first to know about my new product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
© 2017 Art of Science and Math. This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.