Also included in
- This is a bundle of all my Ionic Bonding chemistry worksheets with answers, video guides.Digital or printable PDFs, and interactive Google slides.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.⭐How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐Go to your "My PPrice $10.50Original Price $15.00Save $4.50
- There are enough chemistry worksheets with answers to assign one almost every day of the week either as homework, a flipped lesson, or classroom warm-up. This bundle is also great for distance learning!Format:(Multiple formats for in-person or virtual learning)- Digital PDFs for electronic use or eaPrice $195.00Original Price $276.00Save $81.00
- This resource is a bundle of science worksheets that lead students through a variety of activities and concepts in biology and chemistry. You can use them as bell work, homework, or in-class lesson plans. There is a mix of both chemistry worksheets and biology worksheets in this bundle of lesson plPrice $312.90Original Price $447.00Save $134.10
Student video guide for formulas of ionic compounds and their names. Part 1 of 2.
Help students learn how to write ionic compound formulae and how to name ionic compounds. This is the first of a two-part video series.
The video is very informative and makes good use of graphics to support the content.
- Google slides hyperdoc link for google classroom
- Digital-PDF for easy sharing or printing
- Hyperlink to the video embedded in the document for quick access
- Short answer
- Answer key included
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)