Also included in
- Through online investigations, hands-on group activities, and small group instructions this BUNDLE of chemistry blended learning science stations is perfect to meet the needs of your students and help them take control of their learning. You can do all the stations or pick and choose the stations yo$40.50$45.00Save $4.50
- Through online investigations, hands-on group activities, and small group instructions this BUNDLE of physical science blended learning science stations is perfect to meet the needs of your students and help them take control of their learning. You can do all the stations or pick and choose the stat$60.00$75.00Save $15.00
- With inquiry investigations, flipped lessons, science stations, and more this chemistry bundle will have everything your students will need to learn chemistryThis lesson plan bundle will provide you with weeks of lessons, activities, investigations, and assessments to help your students understand a$122.40$153.00Save $30.60
- Everything you need to teach students about compounds and chemical bonding.This lesson plan bundle will provide you with almost 2-3 weeks of lessons, activities, review sheets, and assessments to help your students understand and master ionic and covalent compounds and bonding.lessons included in th$26.77$29.75Save $2.98
- Incorporate technology into your science class with these engaging physical science lessons that include inquiry investigations, flipped lessons, science stations, projects, guided reading, digital interactive notebooks, assessments, and more than this physical science lesson plan bundle is for you.$399.99$611.75Save $211.76
This Ionic and Covalent compounds science stations uses the blended learning station rotation model and incorporates an online simulation station, group collaboration station, and a teacher-led station. You can do all three compound stations or pick and choose the stations you want your students to investigate. No matter which station they choose they all will help students understand ionic and covalent bonding and the difference between them.
-Directions of how to do a science station rotation model
-Poster of student expectations during the science stations
-student directions for each station
-student handouts for each station
- answer key for the teacher-led station
Save money and get the Physical Science Science Stations Bundle
You might also like
Connect with Adventures in ISTEM
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red “Follow Me” next to my Seller picture to receive notification of new products and upcoming sales.
Blog- adventures in ISTEM for more great ideas
Follow me on facebook
Follow my board TPT Adventures in ISTEM on Pinterest
Follow me oninstagram
© Adventures in ISTEM. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*“Next Generation Science Standards™" is a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards was involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
"Any claims of correlation or alignment to the Common Core State Standards are solely those of Adventures in ISTEM and have not been evaluated nor endorsed by the NGA. The author of these materials claims no affiliation or endorsement by the NGA.”