Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.58 MB | 1 pages
This assignment contains a table of 8 species for students to determine protons, neutrons, electrons, mass numbers, and notations for. Ions and isotopes are mixed into this. Following are four questions revolving around ions and isotopes, including 2 average atomic mass questions.
This zip file contains 7 Word documents:
1. a version formatted as a full sheet of paper
2. a version formatted to be cut into half sheets
3. a key
4. an alternative version formatted as a full sheet of paper
5. an alternative version formatted to be cut into half sheets
6. an alternative version key
7. an original and alternative version formatted to be cut in half sheets from the same copy
Both versions are formatted the same but have different elements. This can be used for students who need to redo or makeup an assignment. It can also be used when you suspect cheating is occurring.
I use half sheets to conserve paper and the smaller size seems less overwhelming to students. Full sheets can also be useful because you can print something else on the back. The mixed set is nice because as you print copies to be cut in half, the versions get mixed for when you pass them out and students are less likely to notice.