Ir a Future Tense Spanish Weekend Chat Digital Slides Activity for el futuro
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you looking for Editable Google Drive Digital resources for Spanish class for the 2022-2023 school year? If you are doing distance learning, hybrid learning, or paperless learning in Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3, this is exactly the bundle you are looking for. Spanish class full distance lPrice $112.99Original Price $132.37Save $19.38
- This Bundle of Spanish class Weekend Chat or Weekend Chat includes a year of variations of a weekend chat or weekend talk for Spanish class. Variations in this Spanish Weekend Chat Bundle could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as a classroom managemePrice $39.99Original Price $48.43Save $8.44
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
This editable Google slide show includes variations of a FUTURE weekend chat or talk for Spanish class. This editable future weekend chat is a great way to review or introduce the informal future tense in Spanish (ir + a + infinitive). It is a great way to start class on Friday or before a break that personalizes content to your students.
- The first 15 Weekend Chat class starter activity slides would be great to post as the first activity on a Friday. Each slide could be added to your Google Slideshow of the day for the last day of the week.
- The second 15 are general questions to click through and discuss or have students write down answers. You could pick a few to focus on and discuss each week. For distance learning, you could go through the slides together, assign the slides on Google Classroom, or maybe have students answer the questions using Flipgrid and respond to each other.
It could be adapted for all levels including Spanish I, Spanish II, Spanish III, and Spanish IV as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break. The questions are specific things that students might be able to do during COVID-19 and social distancing.
All 5 star reviews from Spanish teachers like you for this Future tense Spanish
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My kids love weekend chats! It’s a great way to introduce and get them speaking in higher level language. - Keely E (9th-10th grades)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I love how this (future weekend chat) is scaffolded! Perfect for my 1s and my 2s - Janna D (9th-10th grades)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great activity to use during distance learning! Thank you! - Vicki D (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th grades)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal!⭐
Get the Weekend Chat Bundle for this and many other weekend chat resources.
If you would like a similar future Weekend Chat but on paper, check out the Future Weekend Chat Find Someone Who
Similar PAST TENSE Weekend Chat Resource
Other INFORMAL FUTURE Resources
- Este descanso -Future winter break
- Este descanso - future Spring break
- Este descanso - future summer break
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource. When you click add to drive it will be added to a folder in your Google Drive called "TPT Purchases."
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.