Ira Sleeps Over is a classic, fun-loving story of a young boy who is invited to spend the night at his best friend's house. The big question is, should he take his teddy bear or not? His decision isn't as easy as you might think!
This resource is aligned to Common Core Standards for 2nd Grade, and includes over 30 pages of activities to go along with this story that you and your students will love.
- Common Core Standards Covered
- A Suggested 5-day Lesson Plan
- Vocabulary Cards and Activity Pages
- Comprehension Activities
- Writing Activities
- "My Sleepover Bag" Craftivity
- "My Teddy Bear" Craftivity