Also included in
- If you are looking for a way to teach about music from around the world, you'll love this Country of the Month bundle. When you purchase this bundle, you'll take the overwhelm away, and have songs, slideshows, a bulletin board, and more for your music room, to celebrate six countries from around the$28.00$34.50Save $6.50
If you are looking for a way to teach about music from around the world, you'll love this Country of the Month set, which focuses on Ireland. When you purchase this set, you'll take the overwhelm away, and have songs, slideshows, a bulletin board, and more for your music room, to celebrate the country of Ireland!
This set is co-authored with my friend and colleague Katie Minneci, and can be used as a unit to celebrate Ireland during March for St. Patrick's Day, or during any month you want, and can be used for distance learning or blended learning. The set includes:
- A bulletin board set, including a visual showing where Ireland is on a world map, fun facts about Ireland, and details about Irish food, St. Patrick's Day, Irish people around the world, and Irish music.
- A Powerpoint and Google Slides about instruments from Ireland, with fast facts about Ireland, and information and links for the harp, fiddle, tin whistle, bodhrán, and Uilleann pipes. This is great for studying world instruments!
- Songs from Ireland: Includes notation, notes, and analysis for the songs "Frosty Weather" and "Rattlin' Bog"
- Lesson suggestions: Includes a movement activity for grades K-2, a movement activity for grades 3-5, picture book suggestions, and more! Please note that the recordings mentioned are not included in the set because of copyright, but can be purchased on iTunes.
Download the preview for more information.
Looking for more countries? Check out my Country of the Month Bundle. (Please note, this set is NOT in the bundle, as it was created after the bundle.)
You might also like:
Visit my blog https://www.mrsmiraclesmusicroom.com/blog to find tips and tricks for implementing technology, centers, and long range planning in your classroom!
Please email me with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.