Having a hard time finding content to teach Irma Rangel? Supplement your historical figures unit on Irma Rangel 2.4 (A) with these additional second grade resources.
The reading passage provides information about legislators and how Irma Rangel was the first Mexican American female legislator. The nonfiction passage is in a test prep format.
True or False:
• True or False Cut and Paste
• True or False Printable
Writing prompts allow students to think critically about Irma Rangel's.
• Fact Writing Cube Construction Activity
• Create an Award Printable
• Integrate Math/Create a bar graph to solve problems
Here are a few ways to use this product.
• Introduction of Irma Rangel
• Morning Work
• Literacy center/station to integrate Social Studies content
• Include in your substitute packet
An answer key is provided for most printables making this a great resource to leave in your substitute packet. This way your students never have to miss Social Studies content while you are away.