1. Give each student a recording sheet.
2. Give each student a card.
3. Students will start by looking at the number in the top corner of their card. They will read the word on the card and write the answer in the box with the same number as what is on the card.
4. Once each student is done (I usually count to about 20 in my head), say “Scoot!”. Students will take only their recording sheet with them (leave the card at the desk/table).
5. Students will do the same thing and read the card at their new seat.
6. Continue until students have filled up recording sheet.
7. This is a great fun and active game to review parts of speech. Enjoy!!
This also works great as a scavenger hunt. I put the cards all around the room and they walk around with the recording sheet.