Students will love practicing irregular past-tense nouns with these fun stations! They are perfect for differentiating based on grade and level. Each station includes 1-2 versions in varying difficulties, as well as black/white versions to save on ink.
1) Verbs “Scoot” – Students walk the room reading the verbs on the cards. Students decide which word is the correct past-tense version. In the first set students circle their answer choice. In the second set students write in the verb themselves.
2) Puzzles – Students match pieces of shamrocks with present-tense and past-tense verbs, then record their answers.
3) Present/Past-Tense Sort – Students read and sort verbs based on their tenses. Then complete cut-and-paste activity.
4) Real/Nonsense Sort – Students read and sort real and nonsense past-tense verbs.
5) Sentences “Scoot” – Students walk the room reading sentences on the cards. Students decide if the underlines verbs are correct or incorrect. Then, record their answers.
Follow me on social media for updates on new products, as well as deals and FREEBIES!
The SAH Teacher Facebook
The SAH Teacher Instagram
The SAH Teacher BLOG
The SAH Teacher Pinterest