I have left this in a Word doc in case you need to modify it to match your curriculum.
One-page quick reference guide for Spanish 1 or 2 students that shows conjugations for:
1) ir, estar, decir, tener, haber, ser, venir (present tense indicative)
2) irregulars in the "yo" form present indicative (conocer, poner, etc. total of 8)
3) irregulars in the gerund (construir, decir, etc. total of 14)
4) boot verbs (stem changing verbs) with their annotations (acostarse[ue], advertir[ie], pedir[i], etc. total of 42)
5) gustar present indicative conjugations (me gusta[n], te gusta[n], le gusta[n], etc.)
**What are "boot" verbs? If you draw the regular 2x3 verb chart, these refer to the stem-changing present tense verbs that change for all people except nosotros/vosotros, which forms an "L" or "boot" shape.
*It helps if you print this reference guide on colored paper so students can find it quickly. When they do an incorrect conjugation, just tell them to reference the guide instead of having to tell them what the exact problem is. That way they get used to using it.
**The Perfectly Amicable font is registered to Brittney Murphy Design and was purchased for use in commercial products on TPT. See her font here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Perfectly-Amicable-Font-for-Commercial-Use-2449887
***The KB3 AlphaBasic fonts were purchased for commercial use from KB3Teach: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kb3teach
*All clip-art used in my products is open sourced from openclipart.org unless otherwise noted.