Also included in
- If your students need extra practice with using Past Tense Irregular Verbs, this digital grammar game & activity bundle will give them all the practice they need using some of the most common irregulars. Your students will be super engaged with 4 different activities and games to help them maste$12.00$15.75Save $3.75
If you are looking for a digital activity to practice Irregular verbs, this Breakout Escape Adventure is an engaging, interactive way to use the Irregular form of Past Simple Verbs. It's paperless and No-prep. Using the link provided your students will access the Google Site™ and complete all of the activities digitally. Your students will participate in a treasure hunt, follow directions, find clues, complete grammar activities and unlock the code to the treasure.
This activity is hosted on a Google Site™.
- Complete a Google Slides drag and drop word reveal activity
- Complete a Google form with 10 different questions using Past Simple Irregular Verbs
- Complete a Drag and Drop Word sort (identifying Regular and Irregular verbs)
- Complete a fill-in the blank postcard with the past tense of 15 different Irregulars
- a text message
- a map & treasure map
- hidden picture
- jigsaw puzzle
- alphabet code
- a link and qr code to access the google site where the entire activity is hosted.
- a printable student recording sheet to aid students in writing down the answers and cracking the codes
- a pdf step by step Teacher "How-to" Directions Packet
- Teacher Answer Key
- computer/desktop/laptop or a mobile device with Google Apps™ installed
- Google account
- internet connection