Also included in
- If your students need extra practice with using Past Tense Irregular Verbs, this grammar game & activity bundle will give them all the practice they need using some of the most common irregulars. Your students will be super engaged with 4 different activities and games to help them master those$10.50$13.50Save $3.00
- This bundle contains 4 different ESL Verb Tense Board Games to practice using and recognizing action verbs, past tense regular and irregular verbs and their opposites. Each board game targets a specific grammar concept useful for ELL, EFL & ESL students. Each game board prints on two pages 8.5 x$11.00$14.00Save $3.00
If you need an engaging way to help your students practice changing irregular verbs to the past tense, this board game is the perfect way. Students will use the game board and question cards to practice using verbs in sentences and questions. Your students will love the space theme and will have tons of fun trying be the first to advance to the end of the board game and get back to plant EARTH!
- Differentiated into two levels, this game works for both lower and upper elementary students.
- Level 1: Students change each verb from the present to past tense
- Level 2: Students are asked to use each verb in a question, positive or negative sentence.
- 2 Board Games (Full Color & Less Ink) - The game board prints on two pages 8.5 x 11" letter size paper. Simply tape the two pages together after laminating to form a nice size game.
- 120 Question Cards (60 change the verb cards & 60 use the verb in a sentence/question)
- Game Markers
- Box Labels
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!