Review and reinforce irregular verbs with this owl themed activity set! Lots of versatility built in so you can best meet the needs of your students!
Options for use:
- Sorting verbs into present and past tense
- Matching pairs of present and past tense verbs
- Playing Memory
- Playing Go Fish
Included in this package are:
- 72 word cards (36 pairs of present and past tense irregular verbs)
- 6 blank cards for you to fill in with any additional words you would like
- 2 pairs of sorting mats (1 set with hints and 1 set without hints)
- 2 answer keys
- 2 worksheets for assessment/student accountability
Because there are 72 word cards included, you can break this set into smaller sets to better fit the needs of your students if desired! Answer keys are provided so students can self check their work. The worksheets allow students to record a sampling of their work, keeping interest high and assessment time for you low. The worksheets are flexible enough to be used with either all the cards or a smaller set of the cards.
This item meets the needs indicated by the Common Core for grade 2, but can also be used at higher grade levels for review and practice, as well as by new English learners.
Thank you for looking! :)