72 Irregular Verbs in English - Bookmarks
Each bookmark has two sides with 36 verbs per side.
Each side of the bookmark is divided into three columns:
Verb - Past Tense - Past Participle
e.g. begin - began - begun
The following 72 verbs appear on the bookmarks: (only the base form of verb follows)
be, become, begin, blow, break, bring, build, buy, catch, choose, come, cost, cut, dig, do, draw, drink, drive, eat, fall, feel, find, fly, forget, get*, give, go, grow, have, hear, hit, hold, hurt, keep, know, lead, leave, lend, let, lie, lose, make, meet, pay, put, read, ride, ring, run, say, see, sell, send, shine, show, shut, sing, sit, sleep, speak, spend, stand, steal, swim, take, teach, tell, think, throw, wear, win, write.
* We have included two versions of the bookmark because of the verb GET.
A version for American English: get - got - gotten
A version for British English: get - got - got
These pages have the title American English Version outside the cutting lines for teacher reference. This title does not appear on the bookmark itself.
There are three different colored designs of the bookmark.
One is a full-color version with an orange and green background.
One is a light-color version with a light yellow and white background.
One is a black & white version.
Please open the preview to see the difference in designs.
This resource contains 6 Pages
- Bookmark - Full Color - American English Version - (1 page)
- Bookmark - Light Color - American English Version - (1 page)
- Bookmark - Black & White - American English Version - (1 page)
- Bookmark - Full Color - British English Version - (1 page)
- Bookmark - Light Color - British English Version - (1 page)
- Bookmark - Black & White - British English Version - (1 page)
Pre-Intermediate (CEFR – A2 Level)
Please download the preview so you can have a better idea of the quality of this resource and what it contains.
Click Follow Me
to receive a message whenever we post any new items (and also whenever we have sales).
Have a great day!
- Rob W.
Marcalibros con los verbos irregulares en inglés.