This resource contains 5 games to help students consolidate their knowledge of irregular past and present tense verbs - i.e., when the past tense verb does not end in -ed the verb is irregular.
begin/began, lose/lost, go/went, sit/sat, win/won, shine/shone.
All together this pack covers 114 irregular tense verbs!!!
Games included are:
1) Scoot - 30 scoot cards with recording sheet and answer sheet.
2) matching pairs - 48 cards (24 matching pairs)
3) Jigsaw - 32 cards (16 pairs to piece together.)
4) Bingo - 8 game cards each with individual past tense verbs to match with the present tense verb called by the call master.
5) I have, Who has? Loop cards; a set of 30 cards.
Please see preview for an example of each game