Use this PowerPoint editable file to create a 24 page class book that reviews the days of the week, your daily schedule, and reinforces the concept that we look forward to Shabbat all week long! Insert your photos, customize your text, print, laminate, bind it up, and add to your class library.
- On each page of this editable book template, the questions is asked, "Is it Shabbat Today?" The question is answered in the text and with a photo of your classroom schedule.
- Review your schedule for each day of the week, using photos of your students at work and play.
- Perfect for preschool students who are still learning the order of the days of the week.
- Repetition in the text and photos of your students, allows young preschoolers to read this book on their own. What a great way to support budding literacy skills and a love of reading!
- This book is a great tool for children feeling anxious about knowing what comes next.
- Perfect addition to your Jewish preschool classroom.
- Children never tire of seeing themselves in the pages of a book.