Congratulations to Angie Miller! You've won the Better Speech & Hearing Month Giveaway.
Follow my store (green star) so you don't miss the next giveaway!
This Mother's Day, I'll be celebrating by reading "Is Your Mama a Llama?" by Deborah Guarino!
In this document you'll find color as well as black and white versions (for easier printing). The goals targeted within this book companion are reflective of words/actions that happen within the story.
Pages 1-3: Title Pages
• Pages 4-6: Comprehension Questions Field of 3
--Circle the correct picture to answer the question. Laminate to reuse over and over.
• Pages 7-8: Sequencing & Retell
-Cut out the pictures and have the child put the pictures in the correct order on the number mat. Then have the child use the pictures to retell the story.
• Pages 9-10: Regular Past Tense
-Regular past tense words are taken from the story. Text and pictures are present to assist with task comprehension. The child can say or write the answer for the regular past tense word.
• Page 11: Irregular Past Tense
-Irregular past tense words were taken from the story. Text and pictures are present to assist with task comprehension. The child can say or write the answer for the regular past tense word.
• Page 12: Opposites
-Opposite words were taken from the story. Cut the words out and match them to the correct opposite.
• Page 13: Match the Feature
-Cut out the features and match them to the animal.
• Pages 14-15: Positional Concepts/ Following Directions
-Cut out the objects and give the child a direction including a positional concept. "Paste the bat in/under/next to the cave."
• Pages 16-17: Compare & Contrast
-Write about the similarities and differences between the animals in the story.
• Pages 18-20: Paint Dot Reinforcer for Speech/Language
-Paint, cover, or color as a reinforcer.
Black & White Pages
• Pages 21-23: B&W Comprehension Questions Field of 3
• Page 24: B&W Sequencing & Retell
• Pages 25-26: B&W Regular Past Tense
• Page 27: B&W Irregular Past Tense
• Page 28: B&W Opposites
• Page 29:B&W Match the Feature
• Page 30: Credits
Save time by checking out my Auto-Analyzing Spreadsheet for the GFTA-3
**Want to earn credits to buy more TPT items? Leave feedback below!**