This 10 page, literary essay writing assignment offers students the opportunity to practice the Literary Essay based on their response to the critically acclaimed book, "Ish" by Peter H. Reynolds. This assignment requires no prep and is a fantastic student led assignment which, after initial class discussion, should require very little prompting from teacher.
1. A brief introduction to the book
2. A note-taking form to use while reading the book
3. Instruction about literary themes with the introduction of two
specifically related themes.
4. Clear, concise instruction and a literary essay template that breaks
the process of writing the literary essay down systemically.
5. A start to finish guide of expectations.
Recommended instructional resource prior to downloading this practice assignment:
Literary Essay - Instruction and Practice
BUNDLE & SAVE
Literary Essay Writing Bundle
You may also like:
Literary Essay Practice Assignment (Poem)
Literary Essay Practice Assignment (Novel)