PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
10.2 MB | 54 pages
Islamic Civilization Interactive Notebook Unit 6th Grade INB
This is a complete interactive notebook unit with assessments for Islamic Civilization. This 50 page unit includes activities and a complete answer key.
I included some activities that could be used as assessments, as well as Essential Questions. I have included a test that is based on what students learn in the INB.
Topics covered in this product include:
- Map of Islamic Empire, A.D. 750
- Islamic State
- Beliefs & Practices of Islam
- The First Caliphs
- The Spread of Islam
- Islamic Spain
- The Abbasid Dynasty
- The Seljuk Turks
- Muslim Empires
- Trade Map Activity
- Muslim Traders
- Growth of Cities
- People in Muslim Society
- Muslim Achievements
- Muslim Art & Architecture
- Graphic Organizers
- Essential Questions
- Vocabulary Flash Cards
- Chapter Tests
Please see the preview for even more information and pictures of this product.
If you need more world history units, please follow my store for product updates!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺