Island of the Blue Dolphins is an amazing novel of survival, and this novel study is designed to help your students think critically and creatively after reading the book. This novel study includes:
1.Reading Guides with vocabulary and literary devices. Keys included.
2. An assignment on character growth with key
3. 2 character related assignments
4. Plot graph and conflict graph
5. 2 Writing activities with rubrics
6. Vocabulary-related short story with grading rubric.
7. Group Project with grading rubric.
8. Map assignment with rubric
9. Test with key
10.Author web quest with key
Check out these other resources from Room 311:
Inconceivable! A Unit on The Princess Bride
Where the Red Fern Grows Supplements
And Then There Were None: A Unit on Agatha Christie's Novel
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Unit
A Wrinkle in Time Unit
The Lord of the Flies Test
Anne of Green Gables Novel Study
Bridge to Terabithia Novel Study
Check me out at Room 311 on Facebook
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.