Give everyone a puzzling break with this word search worksheet based on the story Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell. The hidden words include the major characters and story elements. This activity would make a great introduction to the book or a handout for early finishers. Kids love doing these puzzles.
The list of words in this puzzle is as follows:
Aleuts, Blue, Captain Orlov, Chowig, Devilfish, Dolphins, Island, Karana, Kimki, Loneliness, Lurai, Matasaip, Mon-A-Nee, Nanko, Ramo, Rontu, Scott O’Dell, Secret Name, Ship, Tainor, Tribe, Tutok, Ulape, White Men, Wild Dogs
You might also like:
• Native American Indian Tribes Word Search
• Ocean Animals Word Searchy
• Alice in Wonderland Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.