Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Isobars, a great way to see the patterns of air pressure over an area.
Your purchase includes:
• A clearly written lesson plan that explains how to introduce this weather map;
• Links on a web page created just for this activity that provide your teacher background including videos showing how to create an isobar map and more activities;
• 5 different maps, some partially completed, make it easy for students to draw in the isobars;
• PowerPoint™ presentations* for introducing isobar maps, how to draw lines, and serious storms like Hurricane Katrina, all images are copyright free;
• A student text about isobar maps, 3 reading levels with English text and 2 with Spanish text;
• All the student texts have been recorded for students who benefit from hearing the information.
Check out our other WEATHER products, including bundles that save you money!
Thanks for visiting my Simply Science store. Please take a moment to leave a comment when you purchase a product.
– • – ♥ – • – ♥ – • –
Differentiate for your math students with simple, fun games
Visit our other store, Simply Math.
– • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • –
Click on the ★ next to the name of my store to follow me!
You'll receive a message when I add new products or have a sale.
– • – • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • – • –
Visit my blog to find resources for new teachers
and "I'd like to teach more science" teachers!
* Copyright free or Creative Commons Share Alike - Use as you like, just don't sell the images!!