This pack provides some activities to help make hearing the sounds in words more concrete. All of the activities go along with a visual aide that helps my students better understand the basic concepts of "beginning" and "ending".
Included in the pack are:
- large visual aide for teacher modeling
- smaller visual aides for student use
- my general directions
- 27 Picture cards
6 Worksheets for independent practice (as listed below):
- What is at the beginning? (all begin with continuous consonants)
- What is at the beginning again? (combination of continuous and stop consonants)
- What is at the end? (all end with continuous consonants)
- What is at the end again? (combination of continuous and stop consonants)
- Where is the sound? and Where is the sound again? (combines initial and final phoneme isolation.)
~ I hope you enjoy!