PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Isometric Drawing is a skill that requires repeated practice. Task Cards are an independent and engaging way to practice a new skill. Your students can work at their own pace through the 24 task cards where they will begin by building the figure, sketching onto isometric dot paper and drawing the 2D views of each figure on graph paper. Students that finish early, will also be provided with several extension activities to further their skills.
In this no-prep download you will get
- Teacher instructions
- Student handout of instructions
- 24 Isometric Figure Task Cards
- Isometric paper recording sheets
- Graph paper 2D views recording sheets
- Technology Extension activities
If you wish for your students to build the figures before sketching them (recommended) you will need linking cubes.
* It is recommended that students have some introductory guided instruction on the basics of isometric sketching before using the task cards.
* Check out my Isometric Drawing Unit to teach your students the basics, and assess their skills in a series of lessons. Click here for Isometric Drawing Unit