Homeschool preschool Israel thematic unit! This is week 9 of 30 weekly units in our age 4 preschool curriculum program. 84 pages (128 pages including the classroom decor bonuses). Highly engaging, super fun and very organized program to delight both teacher and student alike and lead to a successful week studying early learning skills with the theme of Israel.
*Looking for a whole year's curriculum? Check out the 30-week bundle here *
You can see photos of this unit in action in our blog post here!
Covers all academic areas in a three school time blocks per day and three days/week routine:
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills on alphabet, focusing on letter sounds Q & R this week
* b, d, p, q Discrimination Activity
* Israel Facts & Vocabulary Cards
* Letters Q and R Handwriting Practice
* Israel themed book list
* Super cute lowercase q and r alphabet letter crafts (the letter q queen and the letter r rhinoceros)
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills on counting 1-30
* 1:1 correspondence practice
* Number Cards & Clip Card Activities
* Neighborhood Watch Count
* Roadside Cleanup Count
* Roll, Record and Race Activity
SOCIAL STUDIES / ART / COOKING
* My First Travel Notebook
* You'll be making matzo ball soup
* Popsicle stick Star of David craft
* Candlestick Seek and Find Game
* Three Sticks Game
* Israel-themed Action Cards
CIRCLE TIME BOARD PIECES
* How's the Weather
* Days of the Week
BONUS CLASSROOM DECOR
* Israel Themed Bulletin Board Header and matching vocab picture cards
* Weekly Center Bin Labels
* Storage Bin Labels
And much, much more!
This unit is part of a 30 weeks of units in the Home CEO Age 4 Preschool Homeschool Curriculum. Click here to buy the bundle and save!
Made with love by Home CEOs Maraya & Ashley, Chief Education Officers of the Pearson & Smotherman Families.
ALL PROFIT TO CHARITY
ALL monthly profits from our TPT store are distributed to 20 charitable nonprofit organizations in 2017 (39 since our inception), so thank you for your purchase! In May 2017, thanks to our customers, we sponsored a brand new playground at a primary school in Uganda! Learn more about who we support here.
We use art primarily by Whimsy Clips by Laura Strickland with secondary sources credited within each document. I also use digital paper from PrettyGraffic and Erin Bradley Designs for my title pages. I use fonts by KG Fonts and Pablo Impallari. (All links included within the document).
Copyright 2016 Home CEO Inc.