This mini-unit includes what you need to get started or to review telling time. It targets first and second grade common core standards.
Use some of the sheets to create a super cute bulletin board! The children cut out and create a snowman and have him "doing" things at certain times. Not only does this teach telling time, but it works on their sense of time. When do we eat lunch? When do we go to bed?
This packet includes:
- A cover page
- A blank color in cover ( children could use as a cover in a mini-booklet or you could use it as a center piece in a wall display.)
- 2 Draw the hands in sheets
- 1 Create a Snowman sheet
- Cut out clock template complete with hour and minute hands
- An Hour Hand Anchor Chart/Poster
- A Minute Hand Anchor Chart/ Poster
- 2 Telling Time Practice Sheets
Thank you for stopping by my store!
-Follow me for e-mailed updates on temporary product price cuts!
Connecting the Dots- Mary Bown