This interactive notebook was created for a two hour FLES Italian class ages 5-6. May also be used for any beginning L2 class.
This file is most effective when printed/photocopied in color!
Pages in this notebook include the following:
-a set of teacher flashcards depicting each of the twelve colors and the word in Italian
12 coloring sheets for students to color and write the word
- a word search with solution and secret message
- a crossword puzzle with solution
-an informational passage for students to listen to and/or read together with the teacher,
- four problem solving questions pertaining to the informational text
- a matching activity
- a page to draw or cut and paste a pic of their favorite color
- a picture of Leonardo Davinci's Mona Lisa painting and the Italian flag that students color in based on directions
To bind the notebook, simply use a hole puncher and tie all of the pages together with curling ribbon or yarn. I usually use pretty rainbow colors.
Vocabulary words depicted in this product are: azzurro, blu, nero, bianco, marrone, rosso, rosa,arancione, grigio, viola, giallo e verde.
This product is also available in a BUNDLE:
FLES Italian Interactive Notebook Bundle