SECRET FORMULAS FOR TRANSLATING FROM ENGLISH INTO ITALIAN
Part I - Adjective Cognates
You won't find such a thorough compilation of Italian cognates anywhere else!
This lifelong tool is a valuable resource for professional translators, interpreters, teachers and students! It's a 245-page slideshow presentation, which will allow the learner to speak thousands of Italian words instantaneously. This slideshow illustrates seventeen simple formulas for translating English adjectives into Italian adjectives.
For each formula, it provides:
1) a flashcard with a keyword and picture
2) a three-step review of that flashcard
3) the gender of the cognate
4) the placement of the stressed syllable
5) color-coded examples for each formula with the endings underlined and highlighted
At the end of each segment, an opportunity is given for the learner(s) to think of their own examples and practice on their own.
Don't miss out on this secret weapon for translating from English into Italian!