SECRET FORMULAS FOR TRANSLATING FROM ENGLISH INTO ITALIAN
Part II - Noun and Adjective Cognates
You won't find such a thorough compilation of Italian cognates anywhere else!
This lifelong tool is a valuable resource for professional translators, interpreters, teachers and students! It's a 216-page slideshow presentation, which will allow the learner to speak thousands of Italian words instantaneously. This slideshow illustrates fifteen simple formulas which work for translating English nouns and adjectives into Italian nouns and adjectives. As an added bonus, you get three secret codes for deciphering the gender of a few of the cognate formulas which have neutral endings.
For each formula, it provides:
1) a flashcard with a keyword and picture
2) a three-step review of that flashcard
3) the gender of the cognate (even for those pesky nouns which have the neutral ending "E")
4) the placement of the stressed syllable
5) color-coded examples for each formula with the endings underlined and highlighted
At the end of each segment, an opportunity is given for the learner(s) to think of their own examples and practice on their own.
Don't miss out on this secret weapon for translating from English into Italian!