Your students will enjoy looking for all of the fun Italian Renaissance vocabulary words hidden in this puzzle worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
The 30 hidden vocabulary words are: Architecture, Art, Boccaccio, Botticelli, Da Vinci, Donatello, Europe, Feudal, Florence, Galileo, Golden Age, Gutenberg, Heretic, Humanism, Italy, Machiavelli, Medici, Mercenary, Michelangelo, Mona Lisa, Neoplatonism, Papal Nephew, Patricians, Pope, Printing Press, Raphael, Rebirth, Reformation, Sistine Chapel, Venice
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
• Middle Ages Word Search Puzzle
• Leonardo da Vinci Word Search Puzzle
• Spanish Conquistadors Word Search and Scramble Puzzle
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥